South Tyrol has much to offer to the fans of clubs and balls. In the surroundings of Ora, indeed, there are various golf clubs within easy reach.
- Golf Club Eppan The Blue Monster (25km): the landscape featured by the presence of mountains and apple orchards makes the 9-hole golf course “The Blue Monster” something out of ordinary.
- Golf Club Lana (40km): A 9-hole course that, thanks to its moderate elevation changes, provides a comfortable game for players of all levels and experiences.
- Golf Club Petersberg in Monte San Pietro (20km): 18 holes, immersed in one of the most evocative sceneries of the region.
- Golf Club Carezza (50km): 9 holes
- Golf Club Dolomiti in Sarnonico (60km): 18 holes
In Ora, there are 3 clay courts and 2 indoor courts
In Caldaro or Termeno, on the Wine Route, you can spend enjoyable and entertaining hours on the mini-golf course.
Adventure park in Caldaro: The fun of climbing, even for those who do not have experience in this sport, gets disclosed in this adventurous park.
Castelvecchio sports area
Via Principale 4